Wednesday 27 February 2008

Explaining the perceived slowdown...

So just to explain why I'm not grinding away as I used to... releasing left and right, and taking on more and more...

Well...

I've been ill... My housemate Alice has been ill and together we are convinced it's affecting us in RL... so we have made a pact not to sit up until 3am on a schoolnight any more working our tits off; as such things will happen on an as and when they happen basis.

With that said work still continues and I'm not losing sight of the goals... Once in fact I get enough styles to launch a few vendors I may set up a teaser establishment with a limited range for sale, just to see how they go down. The refit plans for the entire shop are coming on, but naturally there's a lot of waiting around for things to happen before work can really skiddaddle again... that and I really don't like tinting when I want to relax... and relaxing for me is building... so the backlog looks ever more insurmountable...

Then there's me getting it wrong... tinting and resizing a hair 288 times, only to find a single prim is out of kilter or mistextured is a swine... and soul destroying. Well it's happened twice so far tinting up Luna and Criss... as such I'm not really wanting to go there again right now... but I will...

The elephant's growing despite my best efforts... but it'll be done... I promise it will...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: