Wednesday 7 April 2010

BEARD!

A little while ago I was skimming the Internet for mentions of -dD-, something I do a lot for my sins, when a Japanese blog was drawn to my attention... I hit the google translate button (as Japanese is not a language I can converse in... although I *can* order two lagers and a packet of crisps) and all the text that appeared on the page was that one immortal word... sadly they were featuring a mustache.

Anyway... When I saw it I knew I had to use it as an opener... but its been a long time in coming. The first dDx beard, and the first beard release since Kerry some five months ago is now live. This is Ulysses...


Out now, and just 40L a color... with the fattie of eight colors yours for just 150L... can't say fairer than that...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: