Tuesday 18 January 2011

A change of tack(iness)

I make hair, right? Well...

I've always been somewhat in awe of those who do things on the grid that I can't... or more strictly don't... I've also managed to obtain a pretty serious collection of slightly leftfield clothing; as you might have noticed from some of my vendor shots.

Well... the justification, four years ago (god... really?!) in starting a hair business was that I was spending too much on hair? Well, now it makes sense that I look at clothing - specifically 'shiny' clothing - seeing as I've finally got myself in a position where I'm more comfortable with GIMP.



This is my first foray into clothes since a previously aborted attempt during HF08, when I needed a break from making hair after prepping for the event. Back then I was using ten year old imaging software - now at least I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

The wrap shirts are available exclusively on the Marketplace for just 120L the lot until I decide how I'm going to pursue this line of investigation.

On a secondary note, with these in mind, along with a few other product lines, I have created the dDxXx blog for covering stuff that I cannot throw up on the feeds. There's little up there now... that's really a placeholder for me to act on later... ;)

Well... I better get back to moving the dDx shop stock onto Marketplace...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: