Friday 11 April 2008

Whisky Tango Foxtrot...

Sometimes I'll notice that I'm getting a run on a particular style... but nothing to me could explain the sudden run on Diva I've seen very recently...

I don't sell a lot of this one, it has to be said... maybe 12 a month... and for a linden each, it's not a big player in my grand scheme... and now I've some 15 in 24 hours...

OK... Freaked...

So I search the Internet and unearth a SCREAMINGLY good review for it...

Well OK... Cool! First one of those in a while!

Jus' don forget to check out the new lines while you're around, K? I guess this means I'll have to consider some more dollarbies...

Oh... and relevance... Miko now live... :)

Until next time,

Kalli

1 comment:

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Hi, I added you blog to our hair designer's blogroll. You just might want to keep an eye on Monday's blog. ;)