Saturday 24 January 2009

Somewhat unexpected...

OK... So things are still a little bit up in the air here, but at present I'm finding some time to build... which is always good.

Either way... I've now received the beta for the texturechanger for Rush and have added a few more prims to the new short men's do that I've still got standing on my platform.

In the meantime, however, I've been leaned on quite heavilly for a version of Layla without the headband... so basically Kaiba but beaded.

This proved to be rather straightforward... but typically, I've not just rebuilt... I've experimented with bullet shaped sculptie tips rather than flexis, which I think look pretty cool. It does mean that the hair is static... but there's little movement in the sculpted braids anyway. See what you think...



Now live... Demos going out to group in the next 24 hours... The beads are colorchange, of course, and instructions are supplied. If you like Layla or Kaiba, you're going to want to give this one a looksee...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: