Wednesday 18 March 2009

The revolution has not been televised

I've kept this fairly close to my chest... OK, my friends know about it because I've Plurked it, but I've been working with Jeela Juran over at BoingO on some hoods to accompany her leather lines... and they've come out quite well if you don't mind me saying so...


Five styles, each kitted for colorchange to 12 of our most popular colors - Snow, Lead, Onyx, Platinum, Hessian, Penny, Amethyst, Reptile, Malice, Pepper, Cinnamon and Raven - at the touch of a button. The hood itself is scripted resize as well and comes with a choice of cowls for your neck... basically it's a little more expensive than you'd expect from me as a whole, at 475L a style, but that's still the equivalent of 40L a color... no big thing really. Each is available in two hood variants at the Boingo main store on Fantasy Land 3... Just up the road from where my satellite store used to be.

This also means is that I have five half-finished hairs floating around, so I've made a start on reworking them into actual saleable, hood free styles. One is almost ready to launch, the other is in retexturing land as a working prototype. The former I've titled Lydia, the latter Savannah (on the recommendation of Trinity Coulter...)



Hopefully I'll have these two set to go live in the not too distant. Also working on a slightly Emo men's do, a stupidly big beard and at least one more of the remaining three hairs from the hoods. It's going to be a blast, let me tell you...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: