Tuesday 12 May 2009

I heard Ramona sing...

...and I heard everything

Well slightly grandiose a statement; but I'm taking a short break from Hair Fair panic to work on the 4th in the hood line of hair reworks. Basically I'm still prototyping, because with 237 wonky prims this one is a swine to texture reliably. Either way, the name Mona flew through my head for it, but it didn't seem right... Ramona (from the title of a Frank Black song from his eponymous debut album) did... so without further ado... a shot of the new work in progress...


I'm also going to add it in 12 colors to the group subscribeo when it's finished as the fifth free hair of the year... So look out for it...

You may notice that this differs from my usual routine again by being the first curly style I've thrown out since Joss in July 2007... or arguably Edea in April 2008. I see now why people resort to texture planes for curly hair... but I cannot be doing with the alpha troubles there... That and it would require me learning to use a graphics package... :S

Anyway... not going there again... especially not at this time of night...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: