Monday 18 May 2009

You hum it, I'll play it...

Or more strictly... you request it, I'll build it...

As some of you will know I got roped into playing Tiny Empires a while back inworld, and the kingdom I find myself in (Migliore) is working on a fundraiser to cover the costs of maintaining their sim. Amongst other things, they've organised an auction, and I have contributed the following prize...


I'm offering what I call a 'Request' hairdo for a prize... and the winning bidder gets to suggest a style, I throw it together, then they recieve all colors of the final product. The style (named after them) then goes live instore.

Not bad, I'm sure you'll agree...

Come have a look, or a bid if so inclined on the Migliore sim -
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Niue/171/88/3052

Lots of other items on offer; from gift vouchers, statues, portrait photography services and more. Do swing by!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: