Wednesday 23 February 2011

From chaos comes an opportunity...

Apologies to the feeds picking this one up - this is pretty heavily text based.

So I've been working by bony behind off these last couple of weeks, but have nothing new to show for it, release-wise... why? Well, I received a notecard from my landlord who has been suffering with the land slowdown in SL to the extent that he's looking at cutting losses and (potentially) abandoning land...

One such island he was - well, is - looking to clear is Synchronicity... the one I've been based on since February 2007. Initially he offered it to me, but I wouldn't know what to do with it all... and as it happened, a better offer - and certainly a cheaper offer came my way.

OK - long story short, on the 8th of March, Discord Designs closes on Synchronicity; with a new main store (by then already) live on Moonsong - directly next door to Studio Sidhe. In fact, its in the same parcel as the old Moonsong Caves where I had a satellite - so if you've got that landmark, you're already a shoe in!

New shop construction is under way, including a totally new look for -dDx- lines, the streamlining and in some cases, retinting of old -dD- ones to bring you a much more cohesive, and wholly less random shopping experience. A sneak peak? OK...



The new build includes dedicated areas for -dDx- and -dD- hairs, a beards area and another side project of mine for miscellaneous bits and bobs that's called "The Topiary Garden"... For all of you that have searched my marketplace listings with the adult filter disabled are probably smiling to yourselves about now...

*ahem*... AAAANYWAY...

More details to follow in the next couple of days...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: