Saturday 5 February 2011

Loose words and tangents...

I'm on Plurk, as most of you will already know; and I also have the rather annoying habit of trawling the web for store mentions... So when my Google-Fu led me to a post where a certain blogger was asking whether or not to use my hair (Taylor) for some reason, I had to jump on and mention that the style is over two years old now.

I've been looking at the long braids for a while and wondering how I was going to get to rework them, with the new sculpts being SHORTER than the 2.0s they replaced... well... in true tradition, after a moment's madness and hours of work, I came up with the sixty nine (yes... you heard) sculpt maps that comprise the (bare bones of) the 3.1 Braids system. and they go together MUCH better than the 2.0s... and probably better still than the 3.0s so this works for me.

So to that end, may I introduce the SIX opening styles using the 3.1 braid sculpts... Casey, Eris, Tarica, Rosa, Teagan and Eliza:







Now live at the main store... and as you can see, not only have I reworked the braids, I've tweaked the vendor imagery a little. Softer text boxes, only a solo image (from a good angle, of course) and shadows; because... well... you can REALLY see how sculpted braids come into their own when shadows are enabled.

If you like 'em; they're all live in the main store right now. Come see for yourself.

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: