Thursday 26 April 2007

The initial line of hair colours

So after much pratting about with a range of options, and spending more than I care to divulge on hair texture packs in search of what I was after, I've settled on the original 32 colours for the Discord Designs hair lines... These incorporate 23 colours from a pack by Lexus Bosch, and include a further nine that I tweaked myself, as the initial collection was limited in the main to "natural" shades... I initially considered another bank of textures by a different designer with some 90 shades in, but after using them for a while, they seemed a little flat, and were quite hard to use when it came to the alpha layered ones...

I decided the best thing to do was to add my own by retinting a few shades, rather than mix and match between groups, for the sake of uniform overall appearance.

Either way... here they are...
As you can see, some of the colours are a little whacky; but I'm sure there are people out there who will approve!

Once again we have apples, to tie into the logo and for the sake of convenience, all the colours are labelled so people know what they're buying.

I hope there's something there for you!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: