Friday 20 June 2008

Just so you know...

Nikita and Sumi have been live for a couple of days now...

Furthermore, I've been working on a few other bits and pieces, steeling myself to tackle teh replacement for George... a style that over the time I've had it available I've become more and more embarassed by... yet it STILL SELLS. It was pretty much my first ever hair commission... save for one for a friend that I've long since consigned to the dustbin of iniquity... and I suspect he's done the same...

Basically I've been diddling around with a few things to create a workable replacement for the basic neko kit. These ones are a little more realistic.. a touch more hirsuite and actually twitch... still not set... but I can't imagine it'll be too long before they're good to go... This is me, wearing the mockups in Penny [purple box 2]... my altogether favourite shade... along with the Nikita style.



Due to the sheer range of neko-safe hair instore now, I can't imagine I'll be relaunching the complete kits... as there's more of a choice of hair now... and eyes... so to do so would be counterproductive.

2 colors for 60 lindens, most likely... and you get twitchy ears and tail as pictured. Seems reasonable, bearing in mind the straight flexy versions were 39L a colorway previously...

[Fashion notes: Unisex combat boots from The Abyss, Long camo pants from The Abyss, Customised skin based on Second Skin Labs GX2 Lyra (Mahogany), Boingo Nails (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) top not currently available in-world]

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: