Sunday 22 June 2008

New store now open...

Yes... after bleating and bemoaning it for weeks and more, the new store is now live... YES.. you heard... the refit has been finished and the old vendors have been removed... the old store is history and the new stuff is well and truly in situ...

Thanks be to Alice for her help... and for the excuisite build. It's different that's for sure!

Let me show you around...

The TP landing point takes you into the back area as shown here... where in time I'll have all the latest announcements, maybe some TP booths and the rest... At present there's logos, the Fashcon phone and the nails tops that I've had to hand but not been selling, waiting for somewhere to put them



I've tried my darnedst to break things into a logical order... so the beards and associated have been gathered together on the top floor... accessible by a flight of stairs, or simply by flying up from the entryway...



It'll get bigger,.. I can assure you of that, and I hope to have a dollarbie soul patch out later... possibly as soon as tonight, but the neko parts are drawing my attention...

Still onward... The men's styles are stacked in the open area...



While the women's are in the main under the gantry that makes the second floor.



The eyes have been moved up and out the way until I can refurbish them... but it won't be long in coming... but with Alice's help, I've made use of the entire store and even hung vendors on the trees that make an integral part of it...



One thing that's for certain... and not coming across in the pictures is the sheer scale of the place... the building is 3600 square metres in size... standing 18m tall

I love it... hopefully you will too...

More styles to follow... I gotta fill it now!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: