Thursday 9 April 2009

Three new styles, One new area...

We have dreads... enough to justify a designated area. I mentioned before that I had three styles on the burners - well they're all now live. Meet Yannick, Ziggy and Persephone...





Yannick marks my first short men's do since Craig - and I promise I'll make more in time. There's a few styles in the offing that people have asked me for more than once... so they're on the build list...

Ziggy... This one's available with and without decals on some of the braids and is one for all those who've asked "can I have Ahab without the hat please?"... The length and volume's the same... so have at it!

Persephone's a nice simple one, again with decals and without... and a headband that while it looks simple, I had to get help texturing, because, well... while I've spent two years working on my prims, I still cannot draw a straight line in Photoshop, center the camera in Blender or do any form of shading that looks even vaguely decent. After tutorials from Faery Sola at Studio Sidhe and words of advice from Shelly Toonie at Moonshine, I collapsed in a histrionic tantie and asked for someone else to do it. Both offered nigh on instantly, but Faery shouted the loudest; so the ruckled hairband texture is based on her design... In the end I made it tintable with my usual scripts, so you can set it to however you want it.

All three now instore now in the new souped up dreads area, where the discount stuff used to be.

Until next time,

Kalli

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

LOL I did not shout the LOUDEST, or even shout...did I? OMG, maybe I did LOL well Kalli, alls well that ends well, and your stuff looks fantastic as always!