Monday 20 September 2010

Incubating turtle hatchlings...

A sneak peek at three styles I hope to have out by the end of the week; based on the new tattoo layer hairbase (the one I named 'Turtle' - hence the obscure post title) that I recently concocted for my braids. I decided not to carry on developing the previous style I flashed in the last post as - well - it looks bald on top. I'm going to rework the short braids again, soon. What I *have* done instead is create slightly longer styles based on the same hairbase... Which leads to the three styles I'm aiming to get live when the hairbases are finally tinted into all 36 colors.

So... from left to right; Hayley in Light Blonde, Amy in Natural Red and Omri in Cool Brown.


Details of the release as soon as they're all set. Watch this space!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: