Saturday 26 November 2011

Tasche Dash - Day 26 - The return of the legend

The original of this style was created in the early days of 2008 - and each and every time I tried to get rid of it there was a backlash - quite simply it showed its age because - well - I wasn't that great a builder back then.

Even so, the Tasche in question gave rise to it's own inworld owners' club... on seing that, I felt I had no choice but to resurrect and rebuilt - BANDITO:


It's all there - the volume, the drop below the chin, the long fluffy bits - but this time the lines are smooth, textures are better and overall it's... well... Just look at it... :))

In other news, this weekend I'm participating in the Euphoria Black Friday sale with a double pack of Lotta and Hustle for just 50L and you can also find Charlie and Stampede in double packs for 90L at Men's Select on Fantasia... here are some samples:



Until tomorrow,

Kalli

No comments: