Monday 25 August 2008

Blasts from the past...

To hell with innovation.. I've had it up to here with it! Well... no... but what I have had oif late are numerous requests for styles I culled from back in the day when the shop was a boardwalk and my hair textures were... how can I say this politely... overly saturated...

No single hairstyle has been requested more than Aya... and no matter how many times I attempt to remake it (Helena and miko to name two), it never seems to work like the original... but the original was not without it's faults... the flexi was ridiculous and there were tracts of baldness if you knew where to look. So I've updated it slightly and recloned it... Also I'm selling it in the new textures for a mere 60L a double.


Second on the list of requests was, believe it or not, Mu... so again I've modernised it and created a new tail that twitches and retails for a mere 30L. A longer version, probably to be called Mummu, will be out in due course...


Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: