Saturday 14 July 2007

A little bavarian something or other...

And believe it or not, within eight hours of the release of the remaining Ponies, Heidi hits the shelves in all its glory. Of the original lineup, this leaves only Joss to go... and seriously... I WILL make those textures some time soon...

Sorry to keep you waiting...

Well... The thing I'm asking myself now is what next...? I have three unused vendors left; and plans are afoot for more styles... a shorter female one, because I kinda sorta have to as everyone else is doing it... and two male styles, as to be honest, three mens hairs doesn't really cut it... As such, I'm going with another short one, that I've entitled Dexter (more details as and when - suffice to say you won't have sen anything like it before)... and maybe a long-ish tied back one... making 5 in total... Not huge, but better than a kick in the head.

Well.. with that, I have eight-year-old graphics software to abuse... wish me luck!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: