Wednesday 4 July 2007

Ryoko now live...

Well strictly, it's been available now for 24 hours... but last night, by the time I finished I was so tired I couldn't bring myself to post. This evening has seen some work towards getting the ponytails up and running with the XL variant now retinted and cloned and set for launch... Just a matter of filling the vendor, but in the grand scheme, I'd like to launch all Ponys at once, so the pack is available from the word go, so people don't miss out.

As such I've been looking for another style to get out ASAP, so I don't keep you folks waiting. As such, I've had a GREAT deal of help from the irrepressible Alice Hoyer, who in a moment of utter and unfettered madness, agreed to dropping the scripts in each individual prim of both George and Kitsune... well... I always knew she was a little nuts, but this takes the cake...

Well... Thanks to her (and that Ryoko in Raven is just the first gift, I assure you!) George has hit the retinting bench first, and as such should be live very soon...

Keep 'em peeled folks... not long now!

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: