Monday 21 January 2008

Doing somethng different... again...

Now anyone who knows me well enough by now would know that I have something of an interest in Japanese culture... or elements of it anyway. One thing I discovered recently was the delightfully titled "Asian Mullet Blog" which I flipped through fascinated by all manner of weird and wonderful ways in which guys out there are wearing their hair... well... not to be outdone, I have started work on one based on a particularly inspired spikey do that I saw and immediately thought "I can see the prims..."

Naturally, the style is a little androgenous... so unisex after all... modelled here by Heather... who is still me, but wearing my fighting boobs (almost a C cup at a size 40 on the ol' sliders!) and an extra 10" of leg.



Now it's not done by a long shot. It needs the entire left hand side added for a start (I always start above the right eye) and it needs a little life in terms of textures... but at least it gives you a feel of what we're looking at for it.

I titled it Kiriyama after the nutcase volunteer in Battle Royale; which Alice and I were watching this evening while we both worked. The shirt shown is actually an early prototype of a future release by the lovely Ms Hoyer, so do look out for them in-store as and when she's added cap sleeves, seams and a little shading (her words!) Personally I like this one, and the addition of the dd logo on the back is definitely very cool...

Alice, you rock...

*ahem*...

Anywho... expect Kiriyama to be gracing the Unisex section some point shortly... probably by the close of play Friday.

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: