Thursday 10 January 2008

Something Yumi this way comes...

Strictly speaking, there's a lot of creating underway at the moment, and no fewer than four outstanding adboards in-store now...

As of tinight, I swear I'll get off my butt and get my clone on, working with Evangeline to get it set for Saturday when doubtlessly it'll be needed at the club. Sid, and Boo will follow, and Boo has already been subject to some interest from the vendor instore... which is good to see.

Naturally today has not been entirely without forward motion - I've added another to the long line of pendings, in the form of a HUGE anime-driven pair of piggies that firmly place Chimera in the middle of the range. Boo is 25cm, Chimera is around 70cm but this one, titled Yumi is over a metre and a half. and the movement on it is awesome, and includes wind effects for the first time for a -dD- hair. Might look like a ripoff, but I assure you, there's new works all the time!

Here are the three finalised adboards...





Hope you like...

Until Next time, when with any luck there'll be words of a release...

Kalli

No comments: