Monday 14 January 2008

Trying something new... kinda

Thought it was about time I did something utterly different and leave my multiflexis on the shelf for a little while.

Basically they're fun to have and allow for some funky stylings in no time flat, but truth be told, they only work when long... which by default means they look good on the ladies only... So, from out of nowhere I started work on something untoward, and never tried by me before... OK, I tried something like it once, and called it Joss, but while I was happy with it at the time, I look at it now and think it's formless and rather naff...

What's more, after the purge yesterday I'm now lacking mens' hair... so... This is Oscar... a curly mens' style that's about half done right now...



Look out for Oscar come the end of the week, all going well...

Until next time,

Kalli

No comments: