Wednesday 9 January 2008

New Year's Resolution...

1680x1050

Well... new year.... new computer and bloody hell... what have I been missing? My 6.5 year old box has been retired as of now, I'm running the windlight firstlook client and getting 50fps on HELP ISLAND... so I'm astounded...

This also mens, for the first time, I can see how the hair really moves... and truth be told some of it isn't quite how I expected! Still... nil desperandum... will keep working and keep tweaking as I go...

Speaking of which, the decision that the long open men's would be next fell by the wayside... and as such, I've constructed something not even on the list... *ducks*

Yes... I know I said I wouldn't, but if you remember Kate from back in August..? Well the 20s club approached me again, and I was never happy with Kate, so I've reworked it and branded it Evangeline... listed as coming soon... and it will be; but I suspect it'll go online first in Sterling Grove, where the club is located. Either way, piccy!


Hair this time modelled by Wisper, who also works at said club...

On another note, I have stuck to the script somewhat and created one of the guys styles off the list... The short asymmetric one in fact... It's based on teh James base, but a lot more spikey and actually rather fun. Like some of teh other styles in shop, namely George, Dexter and the ponys, it comes up ratehr dark as there are no obvious highlights. Bringing you a proto shot here; much as I did for Tori and Spike, as I'm yet to get the graphics software on my new machine to do the job properly..



Somewhat different eh? Color pictured is Pepper, for reference. Told you it came out dark!

Still, until next time,

Kalli

No comments: